Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I did a devo today

I've been wrestling with God on this subject and I ended up finding the perfect prayer for today in the Devo book KVG got for me. God knows what He's doing.
I went to church and it was good. The band was OK. That's the Church Music Major in me talking...
The sermon was delivered by Trevor and it was good. I was convicted, however, of holding grudges. I need to do what I can to fix that. Pray for me, see it from their perspective, pray for them, move first, and then let it all go. Forgiveness is moving on. I need to move on. I was thinking during the sermon that I was holding a grudge against God and I should forgive Him. WHAT? I don't forgive GOD. I'm shocked I haven't been struck down by lightning for even having that thought.I need to ask God for forgiveness. I'm workin on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment